Due to the predicted freezing rain storm yesterday, the CSC Board of Directors decided it was in the best interest of our members and coaches to cancel the evening programs. We tried our best to notify everyone via our Facebook Page, email and radio. Unfortunately, we had a technical hiccup with this website and we were unable to post here on this blog as we typically do during bad weather.
If you did not hear that skating was cancelled last night, we apologize for any inconvenience. Please follow us on Facebook @CambridgeSkatingClub for current news updates.